Thursday, March 11, 2010

Flirty Aprons - Too Cute for Words!

Yes, too cute for words, but that won't stop me from trying :-)

I have found several blogs this week are talking about Flirty Aprons, and for good reason. The web site advertises them as "the internet's #1 Ranked Apron." Prices are low, designs are adorable, and all the reviews I have heard have been good. My favorite is the Woman's Apron Original Scarlet Blossom. Want to learn more and maybe even win your own Flirty Apron?

Coupon Clippin' Mommy has a review and is giving away a Flirty Apron.

The Ahotaeiloa Family also has a review and is giving away a Flirty Apron.

Cherry Blossoms {the blog} has a review and is giving away a Flirty Apron.

Find another review and/or giveaway? Own your own Flirty Apron and want to tell us all about it? I love comments :-)

2 comments:

  1. i have one of these aprons and i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the flirty aprons! I have been eying them on etsy for a while!!

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/momomadeit?section_id=6468788

    ReplyDelete