Sunday, March 7, 2010

EasyLunchbox System - Have You Tried It?

Now that I feel like I've gotten meal planning for dinners under control, I'm starting to ponder lunches. Like many other mothers, I work outside the home, and generally eat lunch outside of my home 4-5 days per week. One of the nice things about having a small family (my husband, myself, and our son) is we almost always have leftovers from dinner for me to take to work the next day. The not-so-nice thing about sharing your home with two boys is their propensity to "borrow" storage containers from the kitchen and either A) lose the container and/or the lid (I sometimes refer to my husband's classroom as The Black Hole - if my supplies go there, they don't come back!); B) find a permanent, non-food use for them (such as my husband's "loose change container" in his car); or C) put something in them that makes unusable for their original purpose (such as paint). What is a hard working Make It Happen Mama to do?

Imagine my delight when I happened upon the EasyLunchbox System web site. Finally, someone has designed a safe, reusable product to help you pack portion-conscious lunches! The system consists of 3-compartment containers (which come in a set of 4 containers and 4 lids) and perfectly-sized lunch bag coolers (which come in several fabulous colors). I am just itching to try these out and, luckily, Lindsay on Frugal & Fabulous is giving away an EasyLunchbox System. You should head on over to her web site and check it out because, let's be honest, who among us does not need a little help with the middle meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment