Friday, December 24, 2010

Let's Start With This...

I stayed up way too late last night sewing. I had the bright idea to make dresses for two of my nieces (I LOVE sewing little girl clothes!) and, while ruffles are absolutely adorable on, they can take some time to create. So at 1:00 am I gave up the fight for the night and headed to bed. Sometime around 8:00 am I rolled out of bed to use the bathroom, planning on immediately returning to bed. When I walked back into the bedroom, I found found Monkey Boy sitting on my side of the bed, bouncing impatiently as he waited for me. "Mommy!" he shared in a loud, urgent stage whisper, "It's Christmas Eve DAY!"

So apparently I'm up this morning. The husband, rolled up in his blanket, seemed oblivious to this episode, and is snoring soundly. Oh well, at least I can continue work on the ruffles :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment