Sunday, April 10, 2011

Meal Planning - April 11


This week's fabulous meal plan comes to us courtesy of my amazing husband. I am only sad that, as I write this, I am digesting tonight's amazing dinner (barbeque chicken, mashed potatoes, cornbread dressing and green beans) and you have none, dear reader. Sigh.

Monday

Lunch - Chicken salad on croissants, berries, yogurt

Dinner - Baby burgers and french fries

Tuesday

Lunch - Turkey sandwiches on ciabatta bread, grapes, chips

Dinner - Mexican Chicken Soup (made ahead & frozen)

Wednesday

Lunch - Bagels with cream cheese, yogurt, apple slices

Dinner - Pasta with homemade Alfredo sauce and vegetables (did I mention my darling husband is the one who makes the yummy Alfredo sauce at our house??)

Thursday

Lunch - Leftover pasta with homemade Alfredo sauce and veggies, apple slices

Dinner - n/a (bowling league night)

Friday

Lunch - Turkey sandwiches on wheat bread, applesauce, carrot chips

Dinner - Chicken Noodle Soup Casserole (made ahead & frozen)

Oh man...I am hungry again just reading this! Must be time for some more green beans :-)

Want more meal ideas? NEED more meal ideas? Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie, where hundreds of bloggers link up their weekly/monthly meal plans each Monday morning. Just make sure you're not hungry when you start browsing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi There,

    I have a linky on my blog Ask Ms Recipe
    for any food related posts available on Tuesdays for any food related posts. Be sure to add you link so I can visit you back.

    Thanks,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete