Friday, January 7, 2011

My Favorite Recipes

I added a new page to my blog this morning. If you go here, you can view a list of some of my family's favorite dishes, as well as links to the complete recipes. Several of them are on Facebook, so you will need to enter your username and password to view them. I am home from work today with some sort of stomach virus and, despite feeling yucky, have been hit by the cleaning/organizing bug hard. Yay! My big projects currently include laundry, kitchen, and home office, including getting some scanning done from the seemingly never empty To Be Scanned box. All this is being done to the background of a World War II documentary playing in the living room (yes, I'm a history nerd). Who knows how tidy things may be by the time the boys get home tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment