Sunday, August 29, 2010

Meal Planning - August 30

Once again, I was reminded this weekend how utterly awesome my husband is. First, after I took a nasty spill at dance class, he drove 45 minutes to pick me up and take me to Care Now to get the ankle x-rayed (good news - nothing broken, just a sprain!). Second, after taking exceptional care of me after we returned home last night, he woke up this morning ready to help me with this week's meal planning and go to the store with me. Yes, I am truly blessed :-)

So here's what we'll be eating this week:

Monday Lunch - Turkey sandwiches on ciabatta, sliced nectarines, baby carrots

Monday Dinner - Spaghetti, garlic bread, green beans

Tuesday Lunch - Leftover spaghetti (me & hubby) / Lunchable (for Monkey Boy - no microwave access at his school), apple slices, yogurt

Tuesday Dinner - n/a (Bowling League - last night of summer league with free pizza!)

Wednesday Lunch - PB & J (AB&J for me, due to peanut allergy) on wheat bread, string cheese, applesauce

Wednesday Dinner - Chicken quesadillas, refried beans, salad

Thursday Lunch - Turkey sandwich on ciabatta, apple slices, baby carrots

Thursday Dinner - n/a (Bowling League - eat out)

Friday Lunch - Chicken enchiladas (me & hubby) / PB & J on wheat bread (Monkey), green grapes, broccoli

Friday Dinner - Ravioli, garlic bread, salad

Saturday Dinner - Baby burgers, french fries

Sunday Dinner - Salsa chicken, rice

Our big plans for Labor Day Weekend include doing freeze ahead cooking on Saturday and Sunday and barbecuing on Monday. Oh yeah, we know how to party ;-)

Need more ideas for yummy meals? Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie's Meal Plan Monday section for tips from hundreds of other bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment