Sunday, February 6, 2011

Meal Planning - February 7


Here's me being on top of things this week. Well, actually, I might be procrastinating a teeny-tiny bit (it's Sunday evening and I'm not quite ready to get my session plans together for work this week) but, oh well, at least I'm doing something productive! Clearly, this will be a week for soups. Kind of hard to get out of that mindset when you've been iced in for the past week, I think ;-)

Monday, 2/7

Lunch - Turkey & cheddar on french bread, apple slices, carrot sticks

Dinner - Cheeseburger soup (made ahead & frozen)

Tuesday, 2/8

Lunch - PB&J on wheat bread, applesauce, yogurt

Dinner - Spaghetti & meat sauce (sauce made ahead & frozen)

Wednesday, 2/9

Lunch - Leftover spaghetti or PB&J, apple slices, yogurt

Dinner - Lasagna Soup (made ahead & frozen)

Thursday, 2/10

Lunch - Turkey & cheddar on wheat bread, applesauce, carrot sticks

Dinner - n/a (bowling league night)

Friday, 2/11

Lunch - PB&J, apple slices, yogurt

Dinner - Potato Soup (made ahead & frozen)

Did I happen to mention that this will be my last week ever planning meals in my twenties? That's right, on Valentine's Day I am turning the big 3-0! None of my coworkers are impressed by this (a significant number of them are turning 50 this year, actually) but I think it's kind of cool :-) If you're looking for more yummy meal-planning ideas, head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie, where hundreds of other bloggers link up their delicious plans and recipes for the week!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to my recipe! Your menu plan looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. Wet burritos are beef and bean filling with taco seasoning rolled in a tortilla, then placed in a pan and topped with a mixture of sour cream, Cr Soup (I use Amy's Organics) and green chilies. Then sprinkled with cheese and baked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Meal Plan-it! Cheeseburger Soup sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Early Birthday!

    I also gravitated toward soups and other comfort foods on this week's menu plan. It's perfect weather for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jill - My husband liked it so much, he ended up sitting on the couch with the pot and a spoon, making sure not a drop was wasted. Yeah, it was special! :-)

    ReplyDelete