Sunday, May 9, 2010

Meal Planning - May 10

I'm happy to report my stove has been restored to its former, four-burner glory, and at no charge, thanks to my favorite maintenance guy. One of the benefits of living in an apartment community: If you (or your husband or child) break it, they will fix it :-)

So here's what I'll be making for dinner this week:

Monday - King Ranch Chicken Casserole (made ahead & frozen)

Tuesday - Zuppa Toscana (made ahead & frozen)

Wednesday - Spaghetti (sauce made ahead & frozen)

Thursday - Nothing (We'll be at a wedding rehearsal & rehearsal dinner)

Friday - Nothing (Attending the wedding of our lovely friends Bonnie & Craig - congrats, guys!)

Saturday - Tortilla Chicken (made ahead & frozen)

Sunday - Sweet & Sour Chicken

My freezer is running low - only 14 entrees left in there! I'm hoping to do some cooking next Sunday and try out new recipes inspired by all the other amazing bloggers who link up at I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. Check it out if you need some food inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an absolutely delish menu! Have a great week!

    Sherry
    http://sherry-startingoverat40.blogspot.com/2010/05/menu-plan-monday-may-10th-2010.html

    ReplyDelete